| |
|||||
| smart phone | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
|
12 Of The Best Android Phones You Can Buy In 2026 - SlashGear
Not long ago, when we talked about the best Android phone of the year, it was more or less always down to the latest Samsung Galaxy or Google ...
|
|||||
|
A Chinese smartphone maker is reportedly testing steel-cased batteries paired with stacked ...
Something quiet but pretty interesting is happening in the smartphone world. A design approach Apple started using recently might help Android ...
|
|||||
|
Top features, flop features—Why this cell phone leaves us baffled - Notebookcheck News
But the smartphone does have its downsides as well. On the other hand, you have to accept that Oppo opted for a MediaTek Dimensity 7300 as the SoC, ...
|
|||||
|
I kept my old phone alive by replacing one part; it cost way less than an upgrade
OnePlus phone showing its internal battery beside the intact device. Credit: Lucas Gouveia / Android Police.
|
|||||
|
I bought a used Pixel 8 in 2026; Android 17 makes it feel brand new
I'm a whole page richer. Pixel 8 phone on carpet showing lock screen widgets. Part of my eagerness to update to Android 17 ...
|
|||||
|
I used to love foldable phones. Now, I can't stand them - Android Authority
I thought one device for everything was better. But now I prefer separate devices for productivity, wellbeing, and everyday life.
|
|||||
|
My phone showed 2GB free until I found 9GB hiding in a folder Android keeps secret
Cleaner apps skip it too, because those files look like personal data. Clearing the storage Android won't show you. Folders your phone never wanted ...
|
|||||
|
How To Use Android's Desktop Mode To Turn Your Phone Into A Tiny PC - Engadget
Microsoft's short-lived Continuum feature for Windows 10 Mobile was discontinued in 2017. Samsung's DeX lets its Galaxy phones deliver a PC-like ...
|
|||||
|
India 4G Smartphone Shipments to Rise 3% in 2026 as Costly 5G Drives Budget Buyers to ...
India's 4G smartphone market is set for a 3% shipment rise in 2026 as costly 5G devices push budget-conscious buyers toward affordable models.
|
|||||
|
I turned my Android phone's annoying AI button into its most powerful shortcut key
Nowhere is this more apparent than when phones come with dedicated AI buttons. My phone's AI button was its least attractive feature. However, when I ...
|
|||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
|
Send Feedback
|
No comments:
Post a Comment